Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thai Peanut Cilantro Pizza

This pizza was inspired by the Thai Pizza at CPK, but to tell you the truth, I think this one was much better! Sorry CPK! Obviously it has everything to do with the Peanut Cilantro Sauce!!! But this is now one of my favorite meals of all time! It was better than any pizza I have ever made, without question! I loved every bite~this is a definite must try! And a perfect and exciting way to use my leftovers.



INSTRUCTIONS:
Roll out the Trader Joe's pre-made pizza dough onto the pizza stone and put it in the oven at 425 degrees for about 5 or 6 minutes, just to bake the crust a little before you put the toppings on so that the crust is cooked through at the end.

Then I put a layer of the Peanut-Cilantro Sauce on and add mozzarella cheese, carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts and sesame seeds. And bake for another few minutes until it is done and then sprinkle the cucumbers and fresh cilantro over the top. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. so i made the pizza and yummy! i got the whole wheat dough from trader joes. so good! i don't have a pizza stone but it still worked on my cookie sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was delicious! i used a different sauce (that i had already made), & added avocado & fresh lime on the top.... even my kids ate it! thank you for your fabulous recipes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete