Saturday, October 3, 2009

Best CornBread Ever!!! I mean it!

I firmly believe that this is the best cornbread I have ever had, I got the recipe from my mom of course! This is not a typical recipe for my mom because it calls for bisquick, which my mom would never generally use,(she is more of a "from scratch" kind of girl) but she tried it and fell in love like we all did!
I had to make these corn bread muffins for an Enrichment activity, but I prefer this cornbread in a pan, because it stays more moist that way. So, because it is officially Fall, I know you will all be needing a good cornbread recipe...look no further, my mom has got you covered!

INGREDIENTS:

3 eggs

1 1/4 cups milk

2 1/3 cups Bisquik

1 cup sugar

1 cup cornmeal

2 tsp baking powder

1 stick melted butter


INSTRUCTIONS:

Mix eggs and milk, add other ingredients, and bake in well-greased 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.



1 comment:

  1. i am LOVING all of these recipe's lindsay!!! thanks soooooo much.

    ReplyDelete